Skip to content

Employer Funded

If you’re lucky enough to have your course or training funded by your employer, there are a number of things that you need to know.

Frequently Asked Questions

My employer agreed to fund the course when I enrolled

We will need to have evi­dence that they will agree to the charges which will need to be pro­vid­ed dur­ing your enrolment.

I have been asked to supply a letter of authorisation or purchase order, what does mean?

This must be a let­ter on com­pa­ny head­ed paper and addressed to the Col­lege with your name, and your employ­ers agree­ment to be liable for the course fees for each aca­d­e­m­ic year, along with rel­e­vant pur­chase orders if required. This must be signed by an autho­rised mem­ber of the company.

This letter/​purchase order must be brought with you in order to enrol on your cho­sen course.

What happens if I leave my employer?

You need to ensure your Com­pa­ny let­ter makes it clear where lia­bil­i­ty lies in the event you leave their employment.

If your Employ­er has con­sent­ed to cov­er all costs in the event of your leav­ing, then you may con­tin­ue your course at no cost to your­self. If how­ev­er your Employ­er has arranged with your­self that no fur­ther fees will be cov­ered, then you will become per­son­al­ly liable for the bal­ance whether you con­tin­ue on the course or not. See the ​self-funding guid­ance for more information.

Part of the Inspire Education Group © 2023 All rights reserved.

Website by Itineris
Group Logo