Hire an Apprentice
Apprenticeships offer businesses a cost-effective route to harness fresh new talent as well as developing your current employees. They are work-based training programmes which provide skills, knowledge and experience as well as nationally recognised qualifications.
Our apprenticeship programme delivers fresh, eager talent to forward-thinking businesses, carefully sourced by our highly experienced recruitment team – free of charge.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed around the needs of employers, which lead to national recognised qualifications. You can use apprenticeships to train both new and existing employees.
How do they work?
Our team of assessors will visit the learner at the your company on a regular basis to complete assessments, observations and reviews in order to assess the learner’s progression.
Apprenticeships are an effective way to develop the kind of employees your business needs. Depending on the sector and job role an apprenticeship can take anything between one and four years to complete.
Our apprenticeship programme offers:
- Recruitment and training to support your business needs
- A programme of training designed to ensure your apprentice gets the knowledge, skills and relevant industry qualifications
- A dedicated team at the College, providing comprehensive support
Why employ an apprentice?
- It’s a way of investing in the future of your business
- Motivated and flexible workforce
- Increased productivity and competitiveness
Why Peterborough Regional College?
- We offer employers individual solutions that makes it easy to take on and support apprentices. We handle all administration and training arrangements, as well as mentoring each apprentice so employers get the best results for their business and apprentices receive the best start to their career.
- Peterborough Regional College trains over 1,000 apprentices every year and offers outstanding facilities, expert tuition and dedicated support.
Did you know we have funded training available?
Are you a small or medium sized company (between 10 and 250 employee’s) with a training need for your staff? Peterborough Regional College are pleased to announce, that with support from the European Social Fund, we able to offer a number of fully funded courses covering a range of business needs.
To register your interest please contact us and quote the European Social Fund!