At Peterborough College you’ll find Student Wellbeing Services, including a space built for you! Use this space to discover yourself and enhance your mental-wealth through a variety of activities, support and events.
For further information please contact the Health and Wellbeing Team on 01733 762320 or call in to the Student Wellbeing Services in Yellow Zone (YE-015). This is available to all students and offers confidential advice and a range of health services including:
• Contraception and sexual health advice
• Access to psychological therapies to deal with stress, depression and anxiety (IAPT)
• Signposting to Counselling and other Services
• Housing and Benefit Related Support
• Smoking, drugs and alcohol support
• General Health Advice