Certificate in Barbering Level 3
Type: Part Time
Subject: Hairdressing, Beauty and Complementary Therapies
Start Date: 04 January 2021
1 year Wednesday 5.30pm – 9pm
Who is it for
The Level 3 Certificate in Barbering will provide you with the skills to perform creative hairdressing services on male clients. The course will run on Wednesday evenings.
Interview Skills Assessment
Yes, an interview will be required before you join the course.
What will I need
A level 2 hairdressing qualification, attendance at 89% or above and the ability to communicate effectively.
What is covered
This course will cover the following units:
• Monitor and maintain health and safety
• Cut men's hair to create a variety of looks
• Cut facial hair to create a variety of looks
• Human resources management
• Promote and sell products and services
• Creative hairdressing design
• Provide shaving and face massage services and design patterns in men's hair
How is the course assessed
Coursework, exams and practical observations.
What can this course lead to
Successful learners can work in the industry as a men's stylist or may wish to widen your skills to specialise in specific areas of men's hairdressing. You could progress to a level 4 hairdressing course or a foundation degree in hairdressing at university.
Are there any additional costs
Uniform £38.00, kit £80.00