Business Level 1
Type: Full Time
Subject: Business Administration, Management and Professional
Start Date: 01 September 2020
Fee: Please contact the Information Centre for fee information
Who is it for
This course is ideal as an introduction to business and can lead to employment or further studies. You will gain knowledge and understanding of a range of business topics, whilst developing key employability skills.
Interview Skills Assessment
You will be required to attend a Welcome Event – details will be provided upon application.
What will I need
2 GCSEs at grade 1/G or above and ability to demonstrate an interest in the subject.
What is covered
This qualifi cation looks at a range of business topics including:
• Developing a personal progression plan
• Researching a topic
• Finding out about businesses in your area
• Presenting a business idea
• Recording income and expenditure
• Understanding customer service in today's business world
• Understand the business of marketing, operations and human resources
How is the course assessed
All modules are assessed by written assessments or observations on practical tasks or by online exams.
What can this course lead to
After successfully passing both this course and Functional Skills or GCSEs you can progress on to an apprenticeship, Level 2 Business or other level 2 courses.